Is it me or is my blog taking bloody long to download?
Welcome back, me! It’s been what, a month? I’ve gone for a night’s stay at Conrad, stayed over (finally!) at J‘s, attended a friend’s wedding, started a silent war with my dad… And now I’m in the process of getting a job and revamping my bedroom. What a grand way to
startend the year!
I did miss blogging but I kept away as I wanted to blog because I have something to share, and not just for the sake of it. Hopefully with a month’s break and more exciting events coming up I’ll have so much to say that I have to pull myself away from the computer!
First things first – X’mas is on the way! It’s my absolute favouritest holiday, second only to CNY because I get to give and receive presents. Open your eyes and wallets big now, there’s no hiding…
What I want for Christmas:
1. Ed Hardy Sparkle Glitter Sailor Devil Silver cap
2. All expenses paid trip to Japan and Taiwan
3. Jay Chou minus Patty Hou
4. My own flat
5. A white Creative Zen MicroPhoto
6. Mont Blanc jewellery from the Boheme Collection
7. A Sony PSP
8. A Casio Sheen 1000D-1A
9. My Bach Degree
10. A white Motorola Razr V3x
Ok ok, here’s what you can give me:
3. All my bestest friends together in one room with lotsa junkfood and having lotsa fun.
If there’s a God I’d like to ask Her to make my grandma healthy(or better yet let her live forever but I know sometimes I ask for too much) again so I won’t have anymore nightmares.