While we’re at it…
Your view on yourself:
Other people find you very interesting, but you are really hiding your true self. Your friends love you because you are a good listener. They’ll probably still love you if you learn to be yourself with them.
– What IS this True Self that I’ve been hearing about so much recently? Does this mean that my True Self is actually a really boring person who’s uninteresting? I think my turn to embark on a trip to ‘find myself’, the One True Me, that is.
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You like serious, smart and determined people. You don’t judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren’t necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people’s eyes.
– It’s true good looking people aren’t necessarily my style. Just look at Jay Chou. It’s all about being able to balance being serious and yet relaxed, smart and yet goofy. Wit and talent turns me on. Alot.
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether you will commit to the relationship.
– J and I didn’t start out like that. But J was a miracle. Maybe it’s because of my age and experience, but right now, I believe that whatever initial attraction merely blinds you to the important bits of a relationship, such as compatibility.
The seriousness of your love:
You are very serious about relationships and aren’t interested in wasting time with people you don’t really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.
– Exactly. I’m a passionate being. When I fall, I don’t reach out my hands to try and grab hold of anything. Why love shallowly? What’s the point?
Your views on education:
You may not like to study but you have many practical ideas. You listen to your own instincts and tend to follow your heart, so you will probably end up with an unusual job.
– Sounds good. Exactly what I want to hear right now.
The right job for you:
You’re a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you’ll be set for life.
– Is it me or is this contradicting the previous paragraph? So I’ll end up with an unusual job but I won’t do well so I should have chosen a regular job instead?
How do you view success:
You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don’t succeed. Don’t give up when you haven’t yet even started! Be courageous.
– I hate failure. I. Hate. Failure.
What are you most afraid of:
You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It’s time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.
– Many decisions I’ve made in life goes against exactly what this passage has described. There is a teeny bit of truth in it though.
Who is your true self:
You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.
– Ah hah! The elusive True Self.