Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.
10 Examples Of Murphy’s Law Murphy’s Law:
1. The spouse who snores the loudest always falls asleep first.
2. The product you are most embarrassed to be buying must be price-checked over the P.A.
3. The heavier the load and the farther you must carry it, the more your nose itches.
4. The original is found when a replacement is bought.
5. When you have a deadline, the printer always runs out of toner.
6. When you have to get up early, the “snooze” alarm is 10 times longer than normal.
7. Technical instructions are in three languages: Spanish, French and Greek.
8. Any Disney movie will be boycotted by some religious union with nothing better to do.
9. After typing a multi-page report, Windows will perform an “illegal operation” and erase your work.
10. Traffic is only bad on days you’re running late for work.