I hold in my palm, a dream of 2 years.
Someone asked me recently why I didn’t make any resolutions this year (as with ANY year).
Because, you see, if I HAD made resolutions, I wouldn’t have :
- Learned Yoga, though I haven’t been practising
- Gone for auditions (really bad experiences. bad.)
- Been earning a monthly income, no matter how small
- Changed my wardrobe, slowly but surely. I just wore a top that day that was 6 years old
- Finally gone to Japan with J
- Made friends with those young kids in my class. Now they’re asking me for relationship advice
- Re-found my old, old friends and remain in contact with them
- Curbed my fiery, flaming, burning phoenix of a temper
- Packed my ‘cosy’ little room so that it looks remotely ‘live-able’
- Finally gotten my dream GD 88 (ö). I know it’s an old phone, but one man’s Dream is another man’s Matrix ok?
Some things take their own sweet time, but they happen eventually.